Monday, January 18, 2010

Where has Laurie Kay been?

Hello sisters,

I am so sorry for not Blogging regularly this past week or so. Life has been a little hard and I needed some time to just be with God. There were some "time sensitive" things for the Ministry that i needed to do and I chose only to do those.

I ran into some of you dear sisters this weekend at church and I am so sorry that I was thinking about me only and had not let you know what was going on so you could be in prayer with me.

Please forgive me for not reaching out to you in the beginning and letting you be there for me. I did not mean to be selfish. I am so sorry.

Some things that are going on I can not share publicly ~ yet ~ and so I ask that you pray for some private McGuire family needs. He knows the details and what we need are His clarity, discernment, wisdom, strength and comfort to do His will.

Ministry needs ~ wow ~ we have 1 lesson a month lined up for February, March, April, and May. These are for all women middle school aged and up and they are going to be so much fun. I am going to hear back this week about the go ahead to let everyone know ~ a few behind the scene things need to be done and approved. I am very excited about these lessons.

We are also going to be doing 4 Miss Carrying You Seminars this year. They are called seminars but they are really like a healing service. They are targeted for any woman who has/had Infertility Issues, Miscarriages, Stillborn, SIDS or Infant Loss. Women who are supporting their loved ones are welcomed as well. These will be a time to come before God and receive from Him. There will be a time of prayer at the end and a chance to connect with other women for further support.

One thing that has happened that I can share is a great guy died last Monday serving our country and I mourned him. Not just for myself and the love I have for him, but his sister, his wife, and the rest of his family and friends. I am going to Blog in detail tomorrow about him.

Thank you so much for thinking about me this past week and for your prayers. I will try to be better at letting you all know what is going on.

God bless you sistas ~ Laurie Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment