Sunday, January 10, 2010

NOT feelling IT

I am not feeling it today. I do not have the BLOG-ness flowing.

Thursday ~ I was running late and did not BLOG in the AM ~ so no BLOG.
Friday ~ Snow Day ~ and the children chose to get up early ~ which threw life into the fast everyone home for the day speed.
Saturday ~ got up late ~ again
Today ~ just not feeling it.

Is it writers block ~ no ~ I have sooo much to pen ~ but they are for upcoming lessons. Which are going to be sooo much fun!!! I can't wait for all dates and info to be in line to tell you all about it ~ you will not want to miss any of them.

I said at the Christmas Lesson that God is on the move ~ and oh my gravy He is. What He has impressed on me to share in the upcoming months are amazing, gripping and sooo good for the soul. The things we women face daily ~ all of them ~ He wants us to shine a light on them and be blown away by His love!

OK ~ so that's all I'm going to say for today ~ except ~ sisters, He does love you so much and so do I ~ Laurie Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment