Saturday, June 20, 2009

Salvation ~ Let's pray!

Salvation belongs to the Lord!

Our God is great and greatly to be praised!!!

Today, I got to be apart of something amazing! My mom recommitted her life to Jesus today on the phone with me...God is so good! She knew Him as a young lady and then let life's heartaches and troubles drift her away...she felt Him nudging her back at a recent funeral of a relative.

Mom if you are reading this...Jesus loves you soo much! There is much rejoicing in your return to Him...the angels in heaven rejoice when someone comes to the Lord...and I gotta believe when a child returns home...the prodigals son speaks greatly about the father's joy in his son's return home...that has to be such a small glimpse of God your heavenly Father's joy in your return.

I want any of you dear sistas in Jesus to comment on this blog post your prayer request for your loved ones who need to know Jesus or return home to Him.

I will be praying for them and I know of other dear sisters who read the blog regularly who will be praying as well!!

His arms are open for them girls...no matter what state they are in currently...they are open wide and He bids them come...come to life and love!!

He loves you greatly and them ~ Laurie Kay

I will be commenting as well!!


2 comments:

  1. please pray for my sister Julie and her whole family to be saved ~ Laurie Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. please pray for my cousin Joey and his family to be saved ~ Laurie Kay

    ReplyDelete