Sunday, June 7, 2009

Autism Walk & The Safety Sleeper!

I did it yippee!!

My girlfriend told me about an Autism Walk in my hometown in Central PA ~ and I had to do it with her...but mainly as a support to her. This is the Annual Autism Speaks Walk and it was a blast!! Thank you RM, JB, & DS for making the trip over & walking with me ~ you are such sweet girls & I love ya!

It was approximately 3 miles around the field at the Blair County Ballpark ~ home of the Altoona Curve team. Go Curve & thanks for hosting this event!

My sweet girlfriend has a son with Autism and he was having a crazy time sleeping safely at night and so she designed a bed called The Safety Sleeper. And it has been amazing for him. Glory be to God! Now she has a website to get the word out that there can be safe sleeping for young children who are getting out of their beds when they should not...it is not just for Autistic children...rather for any child that needs to be safely tucked in at night and can't get out of bed to get into anything and possibly get hurt. Sleep Right, Sleep Tight, Sleep All Night.

If you or a loved one needs this kind of peace of mind then check out her website...it has so much info.
http://thesafetysleeper.com/

God bless you Rose...thank you for heeding His call to get the word out and be a help to so many families! He has lead you to this point and will continue to do so...keep your eyes on Jesus and praise Him! Remember...Psalm 23:3b (NKJV) He leads me in the paths of righteousness For His name's sake.

Enjoy your day sweet sisters...Jesus loves you so very much!! ~ Laurie Kay

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much LK for so many things....first of which being volunteering to walk with me and ask our friends to join us. Thank you for your kind words, works, and spirit.
    love ya
    Rose

    ReplyDelete