Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Baby's Here!! Let's Rejoice!!

Don't you just love those words???

It's like hearing...she said yes!

I am so thrilled...I woke up this morning with my hubby saying...Gabriella Faith is here! And I woke right up!

My sweet sister in Christ Jesus just had her baby girl last night...she is her first child and I have been checking out her and her husband's blog like mad to hear when she was here...and here she came and I found out through my man...what a sweet surprise and a fun way to find out. Ya know, I may not even need coffee today...I am flying on PURE BLISS right now!

Leah & Brad...I am so very excited for you two to finally have the chance to hold the "small pumpkin" in your arms! We have been praying for you and can't wait for the chance to meet her in person...the children all said, "yeah!!". Grace and peace to you both and savor each moment! I love you!! Jesus loves you!

Bliss...oh, bliss it is. I just love when my sistas get the baby they have been waiting for ~ birthed and adopted, the good news they have been seeking the Lord about instead of more bad, the answers to prayers, the deliverance from God that they so desperately needed and on and on...I love when our Daddy comes through for us! Oh, and He always does!!

He is so amazing and so timely. Think about this scripture with me...

Romans 12:15 (NKJV) Rejoice with those who rejoice, and weep with those who weep.

Sometimes it is so easy to weep with our loved ones when they are weeping...but how are we doing with the rejoicing?? I was convicted of this a few years ago when my girlfriend told me she was carrying twins...I was very excited for her and then I walked away and sobbed like a baby.

I had miscarried twins many years before and it was a little hard to hear that she was having healthy babies. I desired to have multiples at an early age...and mine were gone. I spent a good 2 days of mourning again...and felt the Lord come down and love on me while correcting me to rejoice ~ for real ~ with my friend. This is not a request it is a command...it is written in the Bible for us to know how we as believers need to live. And oh, the blessing there is in that ~ hard at the moment...but so blessed.

I learned a lot then about true rejoicing. It is OK to have your moments of tears and heartache...it is OK to ask the tough questions...but the time comes where we have to rise and dust off and rejoice. We must. If we do not, then we are leaving a large door open for the enemy of our soul to come in and make a mess. He does not want you to live a life of full trust and surrender to your King...rather he would like to see you so downcast and beaten that you doubt your Father's love for you.

Stand up and say NO MORE! Your Father loves you so much...YOU!! Do not doubt this...rather cast all doubts at His feet and seek Him for help. Help He will...that is a promise from His Holy Word...Psalm 46:1 (NKJV) God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Hebrews 4:16 (NKJV) Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

Go to Him, beloved ~ He loves you sooo much ~ and rejoice.

All my love & joy ~ Laurie Kay

1 comment:

  1. Thank you SO much for your warm wishes and prayers!!!! They mean so very much. You can see I'm a little behind in my blogging and FB, but I'm trying to catch up today. Life is one amazing adventure and this little miracle is absolutely incredible. Can't wait for you to meet her! :-)

    L

    ReplyDelete