Monday, June 8, 2009

Jody's Comments on Miss Carrying You Seminar

I went into the seminar thinking that I really didn't need too much out of it and I actually felt very out of place when I heard how all the other women had fresh miscarriages and my own was 2 years ago. But, as the seminar started I just felt it releasing so many feelings that I had not necessarily dealt with.

I felt very alone in my miscarriage because it didn't affect my husband and the rest of my family the way it had affected me. I felt that nobody was mourning the death of my baby and that hurt me.

The Miss Carrying You Seminar helped me realize that I had God going through my miscarriage with me and that I was never alone. I also realized that he is loving my little baby.

Thank you so much!!!

I also feel that I am now armed with great scriptures and strength to help other women who I may come across going through this same situation.

~ Jody

No comments:

Post a Comment