Thursday, June 18, 2009

BM ~ The Worship!

OH MY GRAVY!!!

I was so very excited to be going to the Live event...the biggest thing I was looking forward to was worshipping in a room full of mostly women.

You gotta love the Pittsburgh Manly Men who attended!! Thanks for coming...please don't be offended by what I share...it's just me :o)

OK...Worship...WOW.

I prefer to listen to women singing most of the time...I have been told many times that I am crazy...well, I'm not...exactly...it's just every now and then I get in the mood for just female voices in my head...I am comfortable with them ~ as I hear mine all the time :o) HA HA HA!!!

This was my 3rd time attending a Live Christian Event...the other 2 were Women of Faith ~ both were at the Mellon Arena. I was floored back then to hear just females singing and that is what got me so excited to experience it again.

How can I put into words what it was like for someone who has never experienced it before? Let me try...

It seems that everyone who came was in the mind to praise and then to hear from the Lord. Like all were hungry for a time of being with their King!

They had the words on the jumbo screens, so, if you did not know them you could still sing...and there were a few songs that I did not know and it was easy to follow the words and still praise.

There were many songs that the Worship team would stop singing and let just the attendees sing...AMAZING! The women ROARED their praise to God Most High! (More on the ROAR in a later Post)

There were women lifting hands...women holding hands and the other hand extended toward Heaven. There were hugs...tears...shouting...crying...jumping...and laughing.

I was crawling out of my skin!!!! It was BLESSED INDEED! It was such a blessing to me...as it felt like God gave me a glimpse of what worship will be like around His Throne in Heaven. Loud, sweet to the soul and all for Him.

Let's worship Him sisters...in spirit and in truth...for HE IS WORTHY!!

He loves you so much & so do I ~ Laurie Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment