Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Save these dates!!

Good morning ladies!
I hope all is well with you. I had to be offline for a few days...computer problems...and hopefully it is all fixed now.

Today, I wanted to let you all know of some dates for lessons that we will be doing. For more details on all of these lessons please go to the website at http://www.namesakeministries.com/

General Lessons ~ all of these lessons are for women aged middle school and up
*Tuesday, February 16, 2010 ~ That's What He Said! “I know the thoughts I think towards you,” says the Lord, “do you?”

*Tuesday, March 16, 2010 ~ Pampering ~ your whole spirit, soul, and body!

Save these dates for more General Lessons:
*Tuesday, April 20, 2010
*Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Infant Loss Events:
Miss Carrying You ~ Healing And Restoration Event For Women Who Have Suffered Child-Loss And The Women Supporting Them.
*Saturday, February 27, 2010

Infant Loss Support Group
*Monday, March 1, 2010
*Monday, April 5, 2010
*Monday, May 3, 2010

This is a lot of information here and I hope to see you at some of these…oh, and invite your girlfriends along…the general lessons are going to be so much fun…I

The Infant Loss Events are going to be prayer filled and scripture packed and if you know anyone who has suffered this kind of loss please pass this info onto them and pray for them. So many women are afraid to reach out for help so let’s help them get the help they need…our Daddy wants them healed and blessed!

I pray you each have a grace filled day…He loves you so much and so do I ~ Laurie Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment