Thursday, February 4, 2010

I'm thinking about Tiaras!

Good morning ladies,

Today, I am thinking about Tiaras ~ I love tiaras ~ do you? They sparkle and shine and some are so beautifully designed. I love the head band kind all the way up to large ones. I have to say I do not enjoy ones that have stars on them or ones that are over 4 inches ~ that is a bit much, even for me ~ can you imagine that?

I have a lot of girlfriends who are not girly girls and never were and they can’t even imagine what I am talking about here. For you dear sisters in Christ Jesus ~ I am so sorry that this BLOG may be boring for you. Please just read to get a glimpse as to why they are so special to me.

When I became a believer and found out that Jesus was the King of Kings and who we believers are in Him ~ I turned back into a 2 year old girl and loved tiaras all over again!

If God allowed me to pick what my helmet would be ~ for my helmet of salvation ~ hands down it would be a tiara. When I see a tiara I see hope, truth, and an anchor for my soul. How crazy is that? It stands for everything I am in Him!!! I am His baby girl, His little princess, and I do not stand on my own strength ~ I stand in Him alone.

If you love tiaras, what do you think of when you see one? What does it “stand for” to you?

1Thessalonians 5:8-11 (NKJV) But let us who are of the day be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love, and as a helmet the hope of salvation. For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, who died for us, that whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him. Therefore comfort each other and edify one another, just as you also are doing.

This is just a little snippet from a lesson coming up in April. If you are curious…come join us! It is going to be a fun and exciting time! Even if you don’t like tiaras you will love the message!

Have a very blessed day sweet sistas of mine ~ love you ~ Laurie Kay


No comments:

Post a Comment