Monday, February 8, 2010

Christmas pictures finally!!!


WOW!!

I was actually able to put the pictures here!!!
I am in shock...it took me so long to do this.

• The first picture is what went into the baskets.
• The next is all 10 baskets lined up and ready for delivery.
• The next is the wonderful nurses on the bed-rest for pregnancy floor...this was the floor I was on with my 4th baby...we called it the PROM Unit. (6 baskets to this Unit)
• The last picture is of the wonderful nurses from the cancer floor. (4 baskets to this Unit)

I was able to take them down December 23rd.

Thank you everyone who made contributions for these baskets…to be able to make 10 baskets was humbling indeed. I told the nurses about you all and they were so thankful for your generosity to total strangers!

These nurses were so kind to me when I was a patient and when I came down with the baskets. If you know nurses…thank them. They do an amazing job ~ and a lot of it is behind the scenes!!

We are taking donations at all Events throughout the year for baskets if you would like to contribute. This is the Ministries Outreach…we want to show a little love to women “stuck” in the hospital.

God bless you sistas…I hope you have a very blessed night ~ Laurie Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment