Monday, March 8, 2010

Free 2 BLOG

Good morning!

I have been inactive on the BLOG front…and I had a few of you concerned…I am so very sorry…please forgive me.

Please let me explain all of my craziness!

There has been so much going on that to BLOG seemed like a chore. I had put some crazy pressure on myself that the BLOG needs to be this and look like that…instead of just be whatever it will be and let God develop it. I have written what I felt I was supposed to share…but I was trying to “control” the details. And that is not my job. I want Him to be glorified in my life and Namesake Ministries ~ even in the BLOGs that are posted here.

At the Christmas Lesson I had shared that I had written daily devotions and wasn’t able to print them as hard copies…and so I put them on the BLOG. Then I put some pressure on myself to always have devotions on the BLOG instead of life…not groovy because that was self-inflicted stress! So, there may be a season of daily devotions that are a “theme” for the month like we had at Christmas…but that will not be the norm ~ as of now ~ just life with Jesus will be the norm.

My response to this is to pray, write, and let Him handle the details. Your response to this is hopefully to understand, to pray for me and the Ministry, and to glean any wisdom and strength from the Lord from what is posted…or to just enjoy a good laugh…which happens to be a dose of medicine ~ which may be just what Daddy prescribed for you that particular day! He can be quite fun that way…can’t He??!!??

So girls, I have been delivered from my self-inflicted chains and I am just gonna BLOG!

Much love to you and I hope you are enjoying your day ~ this new day given to you from your Daddy above ~ I sure am!!!

Psalm 118:24 (AMP) This is the day which the Lord has brought about; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Laurie Kay

PS ~ oh my gravy!! Daddy is amazing and I can’t wait to write about it tomorrow for you!!

PSS ~ thank you AT for sending me that email ~ it was from Daddy ~ and I am free...thank you for obeying!

No comments:

Post a Comment