Saturday, April 25, 2009

Count Down...to #1

Hello there dearly loved of the Lord!

The countdown has begun...the 1st Seminar is now only 7 days away!

Please join me in prayer for this:
  • That the ladies that need to be there ~ come.
  • That the Lord would begin to prepare their hearts to receive from Him.
  • That all feelings of "uncomfortableness" would be replaced with a resounding peace and hunger for Him.
  • All that may be hindering a woman from attending be resolved so she can come ~ examples: babysitting, needing a "support" person to come, and etc.
  • Wisdom, strength, and discernment for me ~ that all the last minute things will be done and done well.
  • The taping be a success...many women from out of state wanted to be here...but can't and they would like to have a DVD of it...I desire that the DVD turn out good for them.
  • And finally this prayer from Acts 4: 29b-30 ~ grant to Your servants that with all boldness they may speak Your word, by stretching out Your hand to heal, and that signs and wonders may be done through the name of Your holy Servant Jesus.”

Lord, I thank you for the opportunity to share your word with these women who you dearly love. Give me your wisdom, clarity of speech and boldness to speak to them and to pray with them. Come and move on each lady beforehand ~ that they come, that all obstacles are cast aside and that they have the heart to receive from you. I thank you that you indeed desire for them to be healed and fully restored in you.Thank you so much for your everlasting love. Be glorified...in the name of Jesus ~ Amen.

Thank you so much for joining me!

Jesus loves you so much!

And so do I ~ Laurie Kay

1 comment:

  1. LK,
    I am so thrilled for this opportunity that God has given you to touch these women! I will continue to pray for God to send the women who need to hear what you have to say, for healing for those women, and for you dear friend. I will continue to pray for God to give you the words to speak to send these women running to him for healing in their lives. I will not be there physically, but I will be there with you in prayer. You are a true servant of our Dear Lord Jesus. Love ya', Toni R.

    ReplyDelete