Sunday, April 5, 2009

We are loved!

Good Morning!

I am so sorry that it has been a few days since I posted last...I need to get better at managing my time. If I don't Blog at night or first thing in the morning ~ the day escapes me...4 children will do that to me :o)

Last night after the church service, I had the privilege of meeting a beautiful young lady who just became a Christian. {Hello HP!!! Welcome to the family of God!} It was so exciting to talk with her and get to know her.

All night I recalled the many things the Lord has done for me. How He has rescued me, delivered me, healed me, kept me and most importantly...how much He loves me.

I am so thankful to be saved. He is so good!

Take some time this week to reflect on what the Lord has done for you. What has He rescued you from? Delivered you from? Healed you of? Kept you in? Do you have a testimony of something the Lord has done for you that you would like to share with other sisters? Post it in the comments section.

Read this scripture and meditate on its meaning.

Titus 3:4-7 (NKJV) But when the kindness and the love of God our Savior toward man appeared, not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit, whom He poured out on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Savior, that having been justified by His grace we should become heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

Praise God, girlfriends, He has been sooo good to you!! Praise Him for His kindness! Praise Him for His mercy that He has shown you in saving you! Praise Him for pouring the Spirit out on you abundantly! Praise Him for justifying you by His grace! Praise Him that you are an heir now according to the hope of eternal life!

Oh, how He loves you. Oh, how He loves me. Oh, how He loves you and me!

Girls, He loves you so much!

Laurie Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment