Thursday, August 5, 2010

Back 2 Blogging

Hello Blogging world!
I'm back :o)

It sure has been a long time since I was on here and so today I thought I would not only start Blogging again...but also change the whole look of it!!

I hope you like it.

The trend lately is to have a "cool & hip" black background...but our Ministry colors are pink, white, chocolate, and caramel. So, that is why I went with what you see.

I know that my male friends are thinking "too girly". Sorry, but we girly girls LOVE chocolate!!! And it is kind of calming to look at ~ at least I think so. OR ~ yes, I am just CRaZy!!!

CRaZy doesn't bother me ~ anymore.

What has been on my mind lately??? Boy o boy ~ that is a loaded question and it will take days to share it all.

I have had a summer of painful growth. In the growth I have fallen more in love with God. He has shown me things within my heart and mind that need changed ~ cleaned up ~ made better ~ refined ~ taking former layers off to go to the next layer or step in my life's journey.    *painful*

However, I am filled to overflowing with joy & thanksgiving.
God ~ You are wonderful! You don't just do wonderful things for me or to me ~ You ARE wonderful! I love You!

I am filled with wonder over how much He cares about all the details in my life ~ the big things and the small.

No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it. Hebrews 12:11 (NIV)

Things don't have to be a sin to be told to stop doing it. Some can just be; "Hey, kiddo, that is a stumbling block for so-n-so and so I am going to need you to stop that...thanks!"

Sometimes it seems that "sinful" things are easier to stop doing and break free from than "other" non-sinful things. Habits are hard to break ~ taking time and a lot of heart work. *painful*

So, it sounds like I am leaving you on a "downer" ~ sorry ~ not my intent, rather know that while it has been painful it has been necessary & good ~ and I am truely thankful for it. And so, good day to you, I hope it is very blessed ~ Laurie Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment