Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Dearly Loved

Good day to you sisters!

I hope your day is amazing. Mine started out cold and dreary looking, but right now it is blue skies and sunshine ~ just beautiful.

There is a chorus I can’t get out of my head…so I am posting it here. I heard this song for the first time at the beginning of the month ~ sad isn’t it, it came out so long ago and I am just now uncovering this gem!

I was made to love you, I was made to find you
I was made just for you, made to adore you
I was made to love and be loved by you
You were here before me, you were waiting on me
And you said you’d keep me, never would you leave me
I was made to love and be loved by you
Toby Mac’s “Made to Love”

My 5 year old and I like to hear it in the van every chance we get. He says, “I really like that song that says how God loves me.” After further investigation, I found he really likes the idea that God made him just because He loves him and He wants to love on him.

What a concept! Why is it, that as we get older we doubt that? OR, that we look at our circumstances and they tell us He doesn’t?

What is the truth? What do you choose to believe? Will you allow your circumstances to speak louder to your heart and mind than God’s Word?

If you choose to listen to and retell yourself the lies, you will stay in a paralyzed place and not live out what you have been destined to do…or be who you were lovingly designed to be.

Take those words to heart ~ I was made to love and be loved by you

You are dearly loved ~ walk in that for His glory and for your blessing.

Ephesians 5:1 (NIV) Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children

Colossians 3:12 (NIV) Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.

Laurie Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment