Wednesday, March 10, 2010

March 16th "Pampering" is going to be sooo good!

Good morning dearly loved of the Lord,

Well, yesterday got away from me. I had Bible Study homework for Thursday to do; homework for Friday Bible Study and writing for March 16th. I am so sorry that I didn’t get this out.

I am crazy excited about the Word that God gave me to share on the 16th ~ I think I am going to bust!!!! {And I hope you can come!}

So many people are sharing with me that they sometimes feel guilty about pampering themselves…others that they never get a chance and wish that they could…and many others and some from the before categories think I am crazy for thinking that God wants to pamper us.

Well, I may be crazy…but I am correct. I do not say this to boast…but girls…trust me ~ I am correct! Don't you wish tonight was the 16th!!??!!

Not only is the Word going to be amazing…but God moving on the hearts of women is crazy wonderful!!! See, there is a dear sister who came and offered to help with “stuff” so I can focus on the Lesson. She is super talented and is decorating our stage…I can’t wait to see the final outcome…it is going to rock! Thank you soo much TJ!! There is another dear sister who is heading up our pampering treats…oooo….they are going to be so good! Thank you soo much TR!! There are other sisters donating to our Raffling Basket and the products are YUMMY!!! Thanks JC & RM!!!

OOOOO it is going to be soooo good!

Well, that is all I can say about that…or I will give away the whole lesson.

I pray your day is rich and blessed! Take time to tell Daddy how much you love Him ~ because He loves you very much!

Laurie Kay

PS ~ scripture to ponder ~ Jeremiah 31:3 (AMP) The Lord appeared from of old to me [Israel], saying, Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore with loving-kindness have I drawn you and continued My faithfulness to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment