Thursday, March 24, 2011

Where in the world has LK been??

i haven't blogged since january 1st of this year...yikes...not groovy at all.

i have been too preoccupied with life to get on here and chat about it...and i had a few gals ask me on facebook why aren't you bloggin'??

well, cuz i've been facebookin'!

actually, i haven't done much of either lately. i have been writing more tho ~ bible studies and "real book" kinds of stuff.

let me be honest...blogging has seemed like a chore...i was told i should do it...then i thought that it needed to be "formally" done as if it was going to be critiqued or something. that doesn't make me want to write anything.

so, i have decided if i'm going to blog...i'm doing it my way...no formal english/grammar rules applying here...just what is on my mind n heart & then just how i feel like writing it at the time!

so that is where i've been...here but not "here".

**i also want to say...i have many dear sistas who read this blog and they are english/grammar guru's...i know these things may bug you "big time"...i am so sorry...i need to write it how i feel it and not worry about formality...please excuse my "weirdness" and read as if you are talking to me face to face over a cup of warm java and we are enjoying each others company immensely and don't want to leave...that is how i want to write to you...i love you my brilliant & beautiful & blessed sistas of mine!!

grace 2 u and peace from our God & Father and our dear Lord Jesus Christ 
love u ~ laurie kay

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you back on here!! I love how you express yourself and can read it in your writing :)
    I've been hoping to run into you because a dear friend of ours has beautiful news ;) and gave me permission to share it with you. Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete