Sunday, August 16, 2009

What an amazing Sunday morning!

Happy Sunday to you sistas!! I pray all is well with you and your families.

We usually attend the Saturday Night service at our home church...but I needed to go to a meeting there this morning for the ministry that I volunteer in. It was a great meeting.

I went back to the Nursery area to retrieve my daughter and ran into a sweet sista whom I haven't seen in a while...gave her a hug and noticed her belly...I congratulated her and asked when the due date was...and asked if she knew what she was having...she gave me a business card and said a boy and we are due Dec 5th. I then said that is fabulous...as I am a December baby myself...and said I will be prayin for your little bambino.

I left the Nursery Area and brought home my children...fed them lunch and looked up their BLOG. I knew something was not "normal" when she handed me the card...and I wanted to know what was going on...so I read ALL of their BLOG posts and am amazed at the craZZZy journey she and her family are walkin in right now.

God is with them every step of the way...He has been loving, faithful and completely amazing! I wanted to BLOG about them to get you sistas to join me and the countless others in praying for them...they are Kelly and Doug Barrett and baby Jackson. You see baby Jackson is having some trouble with the left side of his heart (the valve) and needs our heavenly Father's healing. {In my layman's terms...his left valve needs to be wider than it is and he underwent an in utero surgery called Fetal Aortic Balloon Valvioplasty to enlarge it and help the blood flow and him to grow. It was a successful surgery...but he is not out of the woods yet and so please pray for him.} Please visit their BLOG site as it is much more detailed and can give you specifics as to all of their prayer needs...their BLOG site is http://www.thebarrettjourney.blogspot.com/

Think about this sweet sistas...Psalm 18:6 (NKJV) In my distress I called upon the LORD, And cried out to my God; He heard my voice from His temple, And my cry came before Him, even to His ears.

Our cries go up to His very ears...they are not floating around in outer space...rest assured beloved...He indeed hears our prayers! Whatever you are crying out to Him for...know that He hears you...and know it is only a matter of His timing when He comes down and delivers you out of your distresses. Can we stand in prayer with you...let us know your needs...we want to petition the Father with you.

He loves you so much and so do we...grace and peace to you in the name of Jesus ~ Laurie Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment