Saturday, August 15, 2009

LaZZZZy days of summer

Wow...it is the middle of August...the kids are going back to school soon...where did my summer go???

We have had a great relaxing summer...this has been the most relaxing one in a long time.

I did not "do" much this summer...just...played with my children...talked with my man...did family fun things together...had a great vaca...talked to all kinds of fun people on facebook...wrote some things for this fall...got many new ideas and insights during the mundane moments in life...oh, and I did some of the important "have to do" things of life!

I am so thankful for the summer I had.

God has been so good to me and the family.

I am ready to take on the fall...ready to...get back into school and all that goes with it...get back into a routine...plan family meals...go see my sistas at WOW...go see my sistas at BM Studies...go see my sistas at Namesake events!!!

The LaZZZZy days of summer have been soo good for me...spirit ~ soul ~ and body! And sistas I pray they were for you as well...I hope you are excited and ready for the fast and furious frenzy that accompanies fall!

What amazing things does the Lord have in store for us? Whatever it is it is for our good...ponder the following scripture while you think about the fall and what awaits you...if it is a frenzy, or a chaotic time...draw strength from God beloved...take comfort from His Word and remember you are His!

Jeremiah 29:11 (NKJV) For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

The NKJV says thoughts...the NIV says plans...let both sink into your soul for a moment and know He thoughtfully plans your path sistas!!

He loves you so much...and so do I ~ Laurie Kay



No comments:

Post a Comment