Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Living the 3

Hello Sistas!!!

So yesterday, I put on Facebook...do justly...love mercy...walk humbly. It is what was on my heart when I woke up...today I still can't get it out of my mind so let's talk about it!

Micah 6:8 (NKJV) He has shown you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God?

OK...so, these 3 are requirements not requests that we as believers need to live out...but what do you think about when you think about "doing" justly ~ or "loving" mercy ~ or "walking" humbly with your God? Take a moment and really think about it.

For me, to put it simply...I love that God saved me...and calls me His own...I want to have all of my life aligned with His Word and live to reflect Jesus ~ He always did what was just and true. (John 8:14) He is full of mercy. (1 Peter 1:3) His very existence was an act of humility. (Philippians 2:8) It is difficult at times...reality is that life can be hard...yet it is the only way to be blessed and have what is truly good.

Be a simpleton with me today and align yourself to God and live in a blessed and good place.

He loves you so much sistas...show your love for Him to others by living the 3 & be blessed ~ Laurie Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment