Friday, November 13, 2009

That there is one smart 2 year old!

Oh my stars!!!

I just had to share this with you all today. I am sitting at my desk working on the Christmas Lesson ~ Christmas Time Is Here. I let the children put on a movie while I work at my desk.

The 2 year old wanted to pick a movie which happens to be "Toy Story", but she calls it "BuzzWoody" ~ the other 2 do not want to watch it. So, knowing this, I send the 2 year old up to the movie closet to pick a movie. The DVD's of Toy Story 1, 2 were on top of the TV...and she did not see them. So I sent her upstairs thinking she would see a different movie and want to watch that instead.

She came down the steps singing, "I pick it! I pick it! I pick movwee!". So, I stepped away from my desk went into the living room to take the movie and bust out laughing...oh my stars!!!!

She brought down the VHS of "Toy Story"!!! She found it in the sea of movies and brought down exactly what she wanted to watch. The other 2 screamed, "oooo, no mom, no!".

I had to let her watch it...she just took my breath away with her persistence, accuracy and smarts!!!

They are now watching it under protest and tears. You would think that I had just poked them in the eye or something!

Oh, I guess I should tell you that the 2 year old picked this everyday for the past 2 weeks and she loves it more each day...they are sick of it. Yet, they do not remember that they did the same exact thing at that age...and sometimes still do!!

Just thought you might have needed a little laugh!!

Enjoy your day...Jesus loves you & so do I ~ Laurie Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment