Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Miss Carrying You Seminar ~ # 1

What happened May 2, 2009...God came down and loved on His daughters.

I saw it with my own two eyes...I heard it with my ears...and I felt it at the core of my soul.

He met each one...right where they needed Him. During a deep, dark sorrow...He sowed hope and courage...and one eternal life.

Going into the Seminar, I was not sure what exactly to expect. The topic is a toughie...and I never publicly spoke about it. I was armed with what I felt the Lord wanted me to say and a desire to obey Him.

I had a few butterflies from the great computer crash of Tuesday...but other than that when it was time to start I was pumped up and excited. I had peace that it was all in His hands and He was leading what I should share and He would make sure all the details were ironed out smoothly.

The idea that God loved them passionately, fervently burned in me and drove me to want to share and get right to it. I was so excited that it was difficult to follow my notes in the 1st half...and I was surprised to learn that I had indeed followed them!

In the 2nd half I felt like I was dragging on and moving in a super slow motion...and so I thought we would finish late...I looked up at the clock and we stopped right on the dot...it was crazy to me. It was as if I was watching someone else speak and it wasn't me.

A million things were running through my mind...I looked right into the one gals face who was in the first row and as I was speaking I remember thinking, "She is just gorgeous! She definitely has a glow about her...you can tell this is a daughter of the King...and she is in love with Him!" I was talking about something else right then and it had nothing to do with love or appearance...but that popped into my mind and I will never forget it!

I know that there were some things left out of our time together...and they were asked about afterward by the ladies who attended...what astounds me is that they are covered in the workbook! God orchestrated the talk and the book to work and fit well together. There were so many things I wanted to write in the workbook, but felt that they were not to be in there. They were in our LIVE time together.

Well, I talked your ear off enough for tonight...more to say another day!

Jesus loves you my dear sisters ~ and so do I ~ Laurie Kay


No comments:

Post a Comment